Applicant must be fluent in both written and spoken English. Skills required are perfect telephone manner, friendly and helpful, excellent computer skills, must be hardworking and reliable and able to work as part of a team.
High standards of service and a relaxed but professional atmosphere are Taylor Taylor London’s core values.
The essential criteria we are looking for when recruiting are experience, ambition, great attitude and personality.
This position is on a rotational shift basis, working on average 40 hours per week, and will include some evenings (until 9.30pm) and some weekend days (earlier finish).
Duties will include:
- Opening and closing of the salon
- Taking card and cash payments
- Answering telephones and taking client bookings
- Reading and replying to emails
- Knowledge of all facilities and treatments available
- General administrative support
- Ensuring all aspects of maintaining the reception area including checking clients personal belongings, and keeping the area tidy
Applicants should be presentable with a firm grasp of English if it is not their first language. Previous reception experience in the salon, catering or hotel industry would benefit successful applicants.
This is a full time position starting immediately. Salary discussed on interview and will be dependent on experience.
Positions available in all three London hairdressing salons
Please send your CV and a recent picture to firstname.lastname@example.org for our consideration.