Taylor Taylor London is currently looking to recruit a new member of the management team at Taylor Taylor London. A successful applicant for the position of Assistant manager will experience in customer facing management and experience working in a busy reception environment. They will also have the following qualities;
• Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management, clients, and other employees of the organisation.
• Effective empowering communicator, good problem solver
• Knowledgeable in current hair dressing and fashion trends
• Innovative manager with people & processes
• Sets plans & objectives, clearly delegates tasks. Develops, manages and trains direct reports
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem solving abilities
• Excellent team-building, project management and organisational skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Exceptional attention to detail.
Applicant must be fluent in both written and spoken English. Skills required are perfect telephone manner, friendly and helpful, excellent computer skills, must be hardworking and reliable and able to work as part of a team.
High standards of service and a relaxed but professional atmosphere are Taylor Taylor London’s core values.
The essential criteria we are looking for when recruiting are experience, ambition, great attitude and personality.
Reception duties will include:
• Opening and closing of the salon
• Taking card and cash payments
• Answering telephones and taking client bookings
• Reading and replying to emails including complaints
• Knowledge of all facilities and treatments available
• General administrative support
• Ensuring all aspects of maintaining the reception area including checking clients personal belongings, and keeping the area tidy
Applicants should be very well presented and fluent in English if it is not their first language. Previous reception and or management experience in a hair or beauty salon, catering or hotel industry would benefit successful applicants.
Positions available in the following London location with duties time to time in other Taylor Taylor London locations